Role: Office Administrator
Location: Poole, (Hybrid & Flexible)
Hours: 5-15 hours per week as a guide
Salary: up to £20,000 per year
What you will experience
On joining Ocelot you will have an opportunity to help and have an insight into the awesome world of Content Creators, whilst also growing as a person and professional.
You will be able to help create and design Ocelot as we grow, by improving processes and establishing a role of your own. Your thoughts and ideas will be encouraged and listened to.
This is a great opportunity to work in a business that focuses on results and outcomes – not how many hours you put in. You will be able to work at the office, in a coworking lounge or at home – and have flexibility to set your own schedule around life, with encouragement to prioritise self-improvement and growth.
You’ll be encouraged to join industry events such as Xerocon, Digital Accountancy Show, Accountex and more!
Ocelot has some really amazing clients who you will get to work with – from the smallest to the Top UK creators. You will work in partnership with some of these creators who will be very polite and appreciative of your help.
Although we are all individually responsible for our own success, we’re stronger together as a team. You’ll be given a sense of purpose and meaning through your work, whilst also being fully supported and valued as an individual by the team and clients you work with.
What you will be doing
- Assisting with onboarding and setting up new clients
- Updating internal controls and records
- Emailing reminders to clients
- Post & file management
- HMRC record applications and admin
- Supporting other team members
- General admin duties
- Constant self-improvement, working as part of and being supported by the team!
- Assisting with business development and ideas
What we will give
- Casual dress (be yourself!)
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Additional 3-4 days holiday for annual Christmas shut down
- Access to Foundry Workspace (Poole) facilities & events
- Become Xero certified
- MacBook supplied
- Flexible working arrangements
Who you need to be
- You have experience working in administration
- Be willing to learn and help improve the business
- Competent and able to use Microsoft and Google packages
- Have a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Be self-motivated, proactive and organised
- You’re comfortable with video – recording, introducing, casual chat, etc
- You love content creators, and want to incorporate some creative ideas into Ocelot!
Ready to apply?
If you’re ready to bring your talents and skills to the award winning firm of Ocelot Accounting, we’d love to hear from you! Head to our Careers Page to learn more about us, or hit the button below to complete our application form and upload a copy of your CV.